Free Activity Ideas and Free Coloring Pages
to complement your books!
Don't forget to save this page to favorites and share it with your friends!
Activity Ideas to complement your A Remnant Surprise Book
1. Color the Gretchen and Walter coloring page and give it to someone you love.
2. You are never too little to help! What job can you do to help someone today?
3. Think of something you can do today to show your love to someone special.
4. Call or visit a family member or elderly friend to remind them you care about them.
1. Can you find the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, white and pink on the illustration of all the comforters Great-Grandma made?
2. Can you count the blankets in the illustration of all the blankets Great-Grandma made?
Print out the blank illustration above. Write the names of your family members, friends or classmates on the tags for each comforter. Color each blanket a different color. Hang it on your refrigerator to be reminded that you are blessed to have people to love.
Make a Paper Quilt
a. Write a list of family members, friends or classmates. Count how many names you listed.
b. Using different colored paper; cut one square for each name on your list.
c. Write one name from your list on each square.
d. On a large piece of paper write, "(your name) (family/friends/classmates) Quilt". Mine would say, "Vanessa Roam's Family Quilt".
e. Layout your name squares in a rectangle on your large piece of paper, then glue them in place.
** If you have an odd amount of squares that will not make a rectangle, cut enough squares to complete the rectangle and decorate them by drawing a star or heart on them.